Saturday, March 1, 2014

Alien Couch Potato's

   I invited them later on that evening to watch TV, and it was a pretty good time until I used the microwave to pop corn.  Thurgians are sensitive to microwaves, it doesn't cause pain, although I think it’s disruptive to their sight.  After this was smoothed over we all settled in and got down to some serous TV watching.  There was only one strange thing.  Every time I would leave the room the three would abruptly start communicating and when I got within range of the thought paths they would abruptly stop.  It struck me strange at the time.  
  Ya know I had always thought that a group of aliens would come down make a few proclamations say "Take me to your leader" then go.  The three Thurgians, made themselves at home.  They all hung around on my couch generally stinking things up, although their odor was like the most amazing flower scent I had ever smelled.  It was annoying all the same. One of them was always surfing the web. Broadcast and media seemed to be its main interest. It learned the written languages very fast, I think it might of figured out Japanese and German as well as English.  Another planted himself on the couch and watched TV.  The extreme animal extravaganza was its favorite, but news and weather were meditated over also. I was like a servant to him.  Sure playing the host part is important but this is ridiculous, it would even ask me to change the TV channel, and then hand me the remote.  And the strangest one microwaved everything.  It continuously cooked any object until it was pulp or exploded, I think he even cooked a few live animals. One of them had taken apart the TV, computer screen, four clocks and my watch before I stopped him.  Enough was enough, It was apparent to them that they were driving me nuts.  We made a deal and boy what a deal it was.  If I had only known what would precipitate from this transaction I would have let them stay on my couch until they died of old age.  They gave me their ultra advanced solar panels, an electric generator that could use anything for fuel, and a formula for a type of super concrete.  In return I gave them the computers (I really had enough of computers any way), all of the monitors and TV screens (they had taken most of those apart already), and the microwave (it was a freaking mess).  So I thought had come out pretty good on the deal.  In fact I felt so bad for having ripped them off so bad that I gave them a five-pound bag of plant fertilizer (it turned out they loved the stuff). So I waited till dark. Patted them all on the back and said "don't let the door hit'cha in the backside on the way out", towed the ship out to the field and they filled their gas bag up and floated away, out’a my life for ever. Arriba dirtchi. Si a nora. Bon Jovi.  Later.









No comments: