Friday, February 28, 2014

The landing site

Their ship has a large doughnut gasbag, which is around an egg like space capsule with the shell made out of what looked like corrugated siding, at least that's what I thought it was.  The gasbag, which was, I swear, made out'a rubberized canvas, was filled with a lighter than "our air mixture" gas.  This is why I didn't hear them land.  They must of cut their engine in the stratosphere and drifted down.  The engine was a jet type of thing attached to the main ship by a line of about 150 yards or so.  It was laying about 140 yards away from the main ship.
The three Thurgonians had piled into the cockpit. I could see that there was a modest living space down below, and no window, that is excluding the cockpit.  The later was capped with a glass dome that offered a 180 degree unobstructed view.  I was invited up and sat in the cockpit trying out the controls, this was extremely confusing.  One of the Thurgians had apparently been tidying up the living quarters and when it was done I took a look at that, it was very utilitarian.  I hooked a chain up to the engine and towed it in,  had to put the truck in low.  We spent the rest of that day towing and securing their ship.















No comments: